- 8 bronze axes. Unique photo selection
- Ax from the old Soviet ax of the USSR: 6 ideas for you
- Ax made from an ax: 8 menacing photos ٩ (͡ ๏ ̯͡ ๏) ۶
- Wood ax: decorative and toy for children – 10 photos
- 5 homemade axes from rails. Photo
- 7 photos of self-made axes made from spring
Surprisingly, humanity owes the invention of the bronze ax to
the Bronze Age. When people learned that metal can be melted and
give it the desired shape, it acquired a real magical background,
because the solid turns into soft and from this alloy you can cast
an ax, a sickle, a knife, and even earrings, bracelets in
peacetime. Below are 8 bronze axes, a unique photo selection.
Bronze ax with an eye for the handle, an ancient invention.
An ancient man learned a new truth – bronze, a real find,
especially in practical use.
Bronze ax with an eye, historical heritage.
Another original instance of an ax made of bronze.
Full cast bronze ax: a single unit and the ax itself and the
In ancient times, if axes broke, they were melted again and new
ones were cast.
Bronze ax, not just cast, delicate patterns are minted on it,
the desire of the ancients to the beautiful.
Another instance of an ax for cutting trees from the Bronze Age