- 14 photos of the most beautiful BATTLE axes. A
- Ax with a plastic handle: 8 interesting models
- Celtic ax photo: 10 photos
- Drawings on handmade axes – 10 amazing photos
- Scandinavian battle ax – 10 cool photos
- Axes remade from old. 10 photos – mega selection
Ax is a formidable weapon that can defeat any enemy. Battle axes
come in many forms: two-handed and one-handed. Battle axes have
been widely used since ancient times. Initially, axes were used for
chopping trees, then the scope became more extensive.
Battle axes took a solid place among the weapons of
Battle ax with an unusual blade.
Ax is a universal weapon.
Combat ax with two blades.
The field of application of battle axes is quite large.
Incredibly beautiful ax with an unusual damask steel handle.
Beautiful forged ax with two blades.
A small battle ax made of damask steel.
Polex with a hammer-like butt.
One-sided ax with one blade.
A powerful hero could lead such a battle ax.
A one-sided poleax with a pointed second blade.
A real ax of a mighty warrior.