- 12 photos – do-it-yourself raft made of wood
- Do-it-yourself raft: 10 drawings of the best models
- Do-it-yourself raft of canisters 8 photos
- Do-it-yourself raft of logs 9 photos
- DIY do-it-yourself raft 9 ideas + photos
- Do-it-yourself raft from car cameras 11 photos
The main material for building a raft is wood. Without it, it
would be impossible to launch a single raft. Do-it-yourself raft
made of wood can be combined with other materials: cameras,
bottles, polystyrene, etc. Choosing a tree is better without rotten
parts, traces of termites. If there is a possibility for additional
protection, you can paint.
Model of an advanced raft of the middle of the last century.
Similar rafts were used for military purposes. A pair of boxes
with cartridges and 2-3 people can accommodate without
A simple version of a single raft. The main thing is to nail and
tie the materials together.
Bamboo raft from Thailand. Very lightweight, manoeuvrable and
We do not grow bamboo, but there are enough craftsmen.
Siberian rivers to swim is not a question.
The guys from Bryansk are getting ready for the water
Our domestic battleship. On such a trip around the world do not
Nice compact model that can accommodate two adults.
You won’t be able to swim far from this, but you can swim near
Island rafts are popular with tourists.